The advantages of Halzebatz Wooden Modules (CLT).
○ Flexible use: living spaces, offices or buildings.
○ Solutions that adapt to your needs (and not the other way around): our Modules can be used in a fixed way as well as in a mobile way and can be dismantled and reassembled elsewhere.
○ Assembly and production times reduced by 40 to 60% compared to traditional construction thanks to the modularity of our solutions and off-site construction.
○ An eco-responsible solution thanks to the use of wood, a sustainable building material, with a view to the circular economy, 100% Luxembourgish and European .
○ Significant resource savings thanks to low CO2 consumption.
○ Halzebatz is a quick response to specific needs (housing, home-office, offices, schools, etc.)
○ The use of wood (CLT) offers, unlike a wood frame, excellent thermal inertia , real stability of the structure, little or no risk of air ” leakage ” and has the advantage of be able to act as an interior finish and therefore a non-negligible budgetary saving.
Halzebatz is the result of the collaboration between Pit Streicher, Banice Architectes and La maison de Demain, who specialize in minimalist designs for homes and office buildings.